Replacement Wireless ChassisEAR Receiver
|Overall Dimensions:||10.40 in. x 1.75 in. x 7.00 in.|
|Item Weight (lb.):||1.32|
|Warranty:||90 Day Limited Warranty|
|Country of Origin:||China|
This STEELMAN replacement receiver unit is compatible with the STEELMAN 60635 Wireless ChassisEAR. The Wireless ChassisEAR is a unique diagnostic device designed to pinpoint squeaks, rattles, and other troublesome noises across a vehicle’s engine, axles, and chassis. It is the ideal tool for diagnosing faulty fuel injectors, bearings, gears, suspensions, transmissions, differentials, and CVs. This receiver unit features signal strength indicator LEDs, illuminated channel buttons to indicate active channels, overall volume control, and controls to quickly mute or switch between channels. With a 50-foot range from transmitters to the receiver, the ChassisEAR is usable on all makes and models of cars and light trucks. The unit also features a built-in speaker and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Powered by 6 AA batteries.
*Since it operates on different frequencies, the receiver is only compatible with the 60635 series transmitters and not with older 97202 versions.
- REPLACEMENT UNIT – this unit is a replacement for the master control box of the 60635 Wireless ChassisEAR
- 50-FOOT RANGE – Noises can be transmitted up to 50-feet from the transmitter to the receiver allowing use on small and large vehicles
- SIX WIRELESS CHANNELS – Connect to up to 6 wireless transmitters that can be selected/muted individually or together to pinpoint sounds
- BUILT-IN SPEAKER – Listen to noises with the built-in speaker or with headphones through the 3.5mm jack
- SIGNAL STRENGTH INDICATOR – LED lights indicate signal strength of the active channel
- ILLUMINATED CHANNEL BUTTONS – Illuminated buttons indicate the active channels and can be changed or muted with a quick push
- BATTERY OPERATED – Powered by 6 AA batteries (not included)
- COMPATIBILITY – Compatible with all 60635 series transmitters but not with older, 97202 model ChassisEAR transmitters