Replacement Wireless ChassisEAR Transmitter #2
|Overall Dimensions:||2.12 in. x 1.37 in. x 4.45 in.|
|Item Weight (lb.):||0.16|
|Warranty:||90 Day Limited Warranty|
|Country of Origin:||China|
This STEELMAN replacement channel #2 transmitter is compatible with the STEELMAN 60635 Wireless ChassisEAR automotive diagnostic device. Using its built-in spring clip or magnets, this wireless transmitter can be placed in any location throughout a vehicle to serve as a high-powered wireless stethoscope. It then transmits to the receiver allowing you to listen to the vehicle during standard operation and hear noises that are difficult to duplicate in a repair stall. Specifically assigned to operate on channel #2 of the ChassisEAR system, it can be selected or muted to help pinpoint the location and cause of a noise. With a 50-foot range from transmitter to receiver, the ChassisEAR is usable on all makes and models of cars and light trucks. Powered by 4 AAA batteries.
*Since it operates on different frequencies, this transmitter is only compatible with the 60635 series receiver and not with older 97202 versions.
- REPLACEMENT COMPONENT – this is a replacement for the channel #2 wireless transmitter for the STEELMAN 60635 ChassisEAR
- DIAGNOSE – Wireless ChassisEAR detects squeaks and rattles throughout a car or truck’s chassis
- LONG-RANGE – Noises can be transmitted up to 50-feet from the transmitter to the receiver allowing use on small and large vehicles
- INDICATOR LIGHT – LED Indicator light to show when unit is actively transmitting
- VERSATILE – Transmitter comes with 2 built in attachment options, a spring-clip and two integrated magnets
- BATTERY OPERATED – Powered by 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- COMPATIBILITY – Compatible with 60635 Wireless ChassisEAR but not with older, 97202 model receivers