Wireless ChassisEAR Transmitter #6 with Clamp
|Overall Dimensions:||6.00 in. x 4.00 in. x 1.92 in.|
|Item Weight (lb.):||0.38|
|Warranty:||90 Day Limited Warranty|
|Country of Origin:||China|
The STEELMAN 60635-06 is the optional channel #6 transmitter for the 60635 Wireless ChassisEAR. Specifically designed for use pinpointing squeaks, rattles, and any other troublesome and errant noises in a variety of locations across a vehicle’s engine, axles, and chassis which makes it ideal for diagnosing faulty fuel injectors, bearings, gears, suspensions, transmissions, differentials and CV joints, and other under-the-hood problems. Working as a high powered wireless stethoscope for your car or truck this wireless transmitter can be placed in any location throughout the vehicle using its built-in spring clip or magnets and the included cable lead and clamp. It then transmits to the receiver allowing you to listen to the vehicle during standard operation to hear noises that are difficult or just impossible to duplicate in a repair stall. Specifically assigned to operate on channel #5 of the ChassisEAR system, it can be selected or muted individually or together with other transmitters to make pinpointing the location and cause of a noise easy. With a 50-foot range from transmitter to receiver, the ChassisEAR is useable on all makes and models of cars and light trucks, as well as a variety of larger vehicles. Powered by 4 AAA batteries which come included with the unit.
*Since it operates on different frequencies, this transmitter is only compatible with the 60635 series receiver and not with older 97202 versions.
- EXPANSION UNIT – This is the optional channel #6 wireless transmitter unit for the 60635 Wireless ChassisEAR
- DETECT SQUEAKS AND RATTLES – Wireless ChassisEAR detects squeaks and rattles throughout a car or truck’s chassis
- 50-FOOT RANGE – Noises can be transmitted up to 50-feet from the transmitter to the receiver allowing use on small and large vehicles
- CLAMP INCLUDED – Transmitter comes with a cable lead and clamp
- INDICATOR LED – LED Indicator light to show when unit is actively transmitting
- MULTIPLE ATTACHMENT METHODS – Transmitter comes with 2 built in attachment options, a spring-clip and two integrated magnets
- BATTERY OPERATED – Powered by 4 AAA batteries (included)
- COMPATIBILITY – Compatible with 60635 Wireless ChassisEAR but not with older, 97202 model receivers