Circuitlink Brake Testa RXM
The RxM model in this series shares all the same features as the RxG, but in addition it is designed for Off road heavy and slow moving vehicles such as Mine Site Mobile Plant (Off-Highway) vehicles for testing under AS2945, forklifts and trains. It measures average and peak deceleration, stopping distance, test speed and brake response time and pressure required to stop a vehicle.
The RxM has a state-of-the-art GPS receiver module as a standard feature, enabling the device to record the test location in accordance with new government regulations for certain test classes including the NSW RMS Mobile Mechanic Pink Slip trial and QLD COI CL Class Inspections. The RxM’s perfermance, reliability and stability has also been independantly verified by the CSIRO.
The Brake Testa from Circuitlink measures average and peak deceleration, stopping distance, test speed and brake pedal pressure required to stop a vehicle. The Rx Series units are designed for Road Worthiness and Safety Inspections for all types of On-Road and Off-Road vehicles , by Circuitlink, the proven leader in portable brake testing equipment.
- Leading technology architecture provides faster and quieter start-up than older generation devices
- Lithium battery technology provides hundreds of tests between charges
- Rugged, self-contained unit with accessories to enable testing of almost any vehicle types
- Wifi and USB Connectivity for ease of software upgrades and to offload data to various platforms
- High capacity onboard memory retains thousands of tests on board for long term retrieval
- High resolution Triaxis decelerometer for improved data sampling and analytics
- Fast and quiet thermal printer with Archival grade paper means no more ribbons and greater reliability
- Automatic time synchronization and optional GPS location logging